Below are five questions for you to reflect on. These also would be great to send out to your leadership team or to discuss within the context of your next leadership team meeting.
- How is your relationship with God different today than it was this time last year?
- What would you like to see more of in your personal life in 2016?
- Is there anything you would like to see less of?
- What would you like to see more of in your church in 2016?
- Is there anything you’d like to see less of?
Great questions lead to great answers. Great answers can lead to a great focus for the coming year. Dare to ask. Dare to answer.